Sales & Marketing Courses
Introduction to successful selling
This course aims to provide you with all the skills necessary to deal with one-to-one selling situations. It will also help to develop the knowledge and confidence to deal with face-to-face sales situations whilst refraining from high-pressure sales techniques. The delegate’s will learn:
- You never get a 2nd chance to make a great 1st impression!
- What makes a person great at sales?
- Acquiring knowledge, people skills and the right attitude
- Building rapport through mirroring and matching - both face-to-face and via the telephone
- Account management in both face-to-face situations and via the telephone
- What are up-selling and cross-selling?
- Identifying buying signals, both verbal and non-verbal
- Closing techniques
Anyone new into sales who would like to make a competant start and gain tips on how to get to the top, or for anyone already in the field who would like a refresher course.
Back to courses menu