Sales & Marketing Courses
Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
CRM is a business strategy which selects and manages clients to optimise their lifetime value to your company. This course will help to increase retention rates and promote referrals, whilst developing long-term client loyalty to your company.
- Understanding the buying process
- Developing loyalty and trust
- Understanding the lifetime value of clients
- 7 : 3 Rule
- 80/20 Rule - The Pareto Principle
- Challenges to success
- Reducing your company's costs
Marketeers, Account Managers, Sales Managers, Business Development Managers and Business Owners who would like to improve their client relationships in order to reduce the number of clients going elsewhere, thus reducing costs and increasing profits.
Back to courses menu