Personal Development Courses
The pressures of our working lives mean that most of us want to achieve more in less time. This course will help you make the most of the time available, by providing you with effective techniques which will enable you to take control of your own time management.
'If you are in control of your time, you are in control of your life' - Alan Lakin.
- What stops you making the best of your time? Recognising your own procrastination techniques.
- Work analysis: Where do you spend your time?
- Setting goals, planning and prioritising
- Delegation: Effective ways of letting go
- Dealing with the time wasters
- How to stop procrastinating and methods to ensure you don’t go back to ‘the old ways’
Management and Staff who feel that they have little or no free time to do the things they need to do within the workplace, but still need to achieve more within that limited time. Also suitable for anyone else who occasionally feels overwhelmed with lack of time.
Back to courses menu