Personal Development Courses
Confidence/assertiveness - combined course
This combined course has been developed to give a brief overview of two of the main problems holding people back in their working and home lives. Developing self-confidence will enable you to assert yourself better and enable you to get what you want from life.
- Understanding exactly what confidence is
- Developing your self-confidence
- Maximizing your ability to cope with stress
- Setting goals
- Recognising the differences between; submissiveness, assertion and aggression
- Developing assertiveness
- Using “I” messages’
- How to give praise and criticism
- Developing a plan for self help
- The good versus the potential pitfalls
Anyone who has little or no confidence in themselves or their abilities and has difficulties in expressing their true feelings and needs both in the workplace and in their home life.
Back to courses menu