Office & Customer Service Skills Courses
Minute taking in meetings
This course will enable you to prepare prior to the meeting, ensuring smooth and effective effort. Remember that as a minute taker your successes are not always obvious to others, but your failures can be - dramatically so!
By the end of the course the delegates will:
- Know why they need to take minutes
- Understand the various styles of minutes
- Have a 'Glossary of Terms' for minute taking
- Understand why Planning and Preparation is important
- Be able to assist with Agenda Setting
- Understand the role of a minute taker
- Know what to do when things go wrong
- Have the chance to practice minute taking
For all those who have the responsibility for taking minutes for any type of meeting (formal and/or informal).
Back to courses menu